Essex County Slip-and-Fall Accident Lawyers
We have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients in every city and county in New Jersey including Essex, Hudson, Union and beyond. Our West Orange office is located in the heart of Essex County just off Route 280 and minutes from the Garden State Parkway and New Jersey Turnpike. We are easily accessible from every major roadway in the state. Our Hudson County office is conveniently located in downtown Jersey City and public transportation stops right at our doorstep to either office. Schedule an appointment for your free consultation today.
A slip-and-fall accident can result in serious injuries, including complex fractures, hip injuries, ankle injuries, wrist injuries, head injuries and even death. Accident victims suffering from injuries following a slip-and-fall on someone else's property may be entitled to compensation for their injuries, financial losses and suffering.
At Greenberg Minasian, LLC, our Essex County slip-and-fall accident attorneys offer experienced and honest advice and reputable legal representation to clients who have been injured in Essex County, Hudson County and throughout northern New Jersey. We are adept at handling slip-and-fall accidents involving various types of property and hazardous conditions, including:
- Supermarket and retail store accidents
- Ice and snow accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents at amusement parks
- Sidewalk and parking lot slip-and-falls
- Other slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents
Fall down accidents can result from wet or slippery floors, torn carpet, defective stairs, inadequate lighting, defective handrails, inadequate snow or ice removal, and many other hazardous property conditions and design defects.
Essex and Hudson County Premises Liability Attorneys: Premises Liability Law in a Nutshell
New Jersey premises liability laws hold property owners responsible for keeping their properties safe, or exercising reasonable care to maintain a safe premises. Pursuant to New Jersey premises liability laws, property owners — homeowners, store owners, business property owners and other property owners — can be held legally and financially responsible for injuries or fatalities that result from hazardous property conditions.
Premises liability cases, particularly slip-and-fall accident cases, can be extremely complex in many facets. When investigating and preparing your case following a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident, we will:
- Work with medical specialists to ensure adequate documentation demonstrates the full extent of your injuries
- Secure witnesses, incident reports, medical records and other evidence to prove that your injuries actually resulted from a slip-and-fall on the property owner's premises
- Analyze information to determine who is legally responsible for injuries occurring on the property such as the landlord, commercial tenant or other party
- Pursue all avenues of recovery in order to maximize compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and other hardships
- Conduct our investigation and case preparation with full awareness of the deadlines involved in cases involving slip-and-fall accidents and injuries
Given the complex nature of slip-and-fall premises liability claims, it is important to involve an experienced lawyer right away. Our Essex and Hudson County premises liability lawyers understand both sides of these actions because we have defended claims on behalf of property owners. We understand the level of resources at their disposal to defend claims and the tactics that are commonly used. Our firm uses this knowledge to prepare and present a strong and compelling claim on behalf of injured clients.
View additional slip-and-fall information.
First Consultation Always Free — Never a Fee Unless We Win
If you have suffered an injury in a slip-and-fall accident at a shopping center, construction site, grocery store or any other location, it is critical to promptly involve a lawyer before evidence is lost. To discuss a potential premises liability claim for your slip-and-fall injuries, call us at 973-325-7711 or toll free at 888-833-1369. Or, contact us online to arrange a free no-obligation consultation.
We represent clients in West Orange, South Orange, East Orange, Orange, Newark, Livingston, Verona, Bloomfield, Montclair, Millburn, and throughout Essex County.
Se habla español.